TANKSALOT® SQUARE TANKS
Square water tanks have flat ends, giving them a smaller footprint than the equivalent capacity round tanks. This helps maximise water storage in a tight space. Choose from a range of popular sizes to perfectly fit your available space. They are available in a range of colours, come with a corrosion and construction warranty, and have internal stainless steel bracing for maximum strength and durability. With their rigid cross-bracing system, our square water tanks won’t bulge or bow like plastic and hold from 750 up to 9,000 litres of water.
Warranty 20-years corrosion & 10-year manufacturing.
Contact our team to find out which Tanksalot water tank is right for you.
Benefits of a Tanksalot® Square Tank
- Capacity from 750L to 9,000L.
- Available in a range of standard sizes or made to measure.
- Narrow shape, can fit in a small space.
- Retention (reuse), Detention (slow release) and dual-purpose tanks.
- Tanksalot® tanks come fitted with all fittings for easier installation.
- No BPA and no UV Stabilisers as found in plastic tanks.
- Rigid cross bracing system, won’t bulge or bow like plastic tanks.
- Fire resistant – steel is a non-combustible material.
- Seismic tank restraint system (PS1 available).
- Modern, architectural styling.
FIND OUT WHAT TANKS ARE BEST FOR YOU